1. How to register for Covid-19 vaccination on Aarogya Setu app?
· Open 'Aarogya Setu' app
· Click on the CoWin tab on home screen
· Select 'Vaccination Registration' and enter mobile number
· You ll receive an OTP on your mobile, enter it on site
· Once your mobile number is verified, enter your details and click 'Register'
· To schedule an appointment, click on 'Schedule' next to person's name
· An SMS on your registered mob number will be sent with appointment details
2. What documents are required for the registration?
· Aadhaar Card
· Driving License
· Election Commission ID Card
· Income Tax PAN Card
3. Covid Vaccine
The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, which is being manufactured by the Serum Institute of India in Pune.
Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin was also given the nod by the Drugs Controller General of India.
Another one developed by Bharat Biotech and the firm has assured to provide 10 crore doses of its intranasal vaccine BBV154.
· Sputnik V vaccine
The Russia-developed Sputnik V vaccine is being marketed by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories in India
The American pharmaceutical company in partnership with Serum Institute of India will be supplying covid-19 vaccine NVX-CoV2373 named Covovax this year.
· Zydus Cadila
The Ahmedabad-based pharmaceutical company has been authorised to provide its ZyCoV-D COVID vaccine.
· Biological E
Biological E Limited (BE) has received emergency authorisation for its protein subunit BECOV2A vaccine.
The Centre has given approval to the Pune-based Gennova Biopharmaceuticals to provide vaccine doses against COVID-19.