People may be sick with the virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms. The most common symptoms of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.
More rarely, the disease can be serious and even fatal. Older people, and people with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), may be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill.
People may experience:
· difficulty breathing (severe cases)
· KEEPa safe distance
· COVERyour cough
· SICK?Call the helpline
· Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
· Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
· Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
· Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
· Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
#corona virucoronavirus , coronavirus, coronavirus india,. corona symptoms, coronavirus symptoms, corona antidote
Source: World Health Organization